Please click on the thumbnails for an enlarged picture.
- Simulates a programmable HID keyboard, HID mouse device and a SERIAL RS232 device with up to 4 different programmable buttons
- Simulates up to 6 keyboard keys in parallel and a maximum of 6×8 = 48 keystrokes in sequence – for every button separately programmable
- Type whole strings/words on your keyboard on button trigger, hold or release
- Simulates up to 56 mouseclicks (left, middle, right) in sequence
- Supported keyboard layouts: ENGLISH, GERMAN LATIN1/CP1252 (other layouts on demand)
- All settings are stored in button-internal flash memory
- Internal USB Serial interface with terminal emulation for programming
- Strings can be sent the integrated USB serial port on button trigger, hold or release
- Works with all versions of Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
- NO driver required – fully Plug&Play
- Very long USB cable: 280cm length (optional ‘ultra long’ 480cm)
- Additional holes can be drilled in the bottom case; the box is developed for an installation on a firm and non vibrating ground; for application in mobile environment, please contact us.
- Industrial quality: case by EATON industries; titan RMQ buttons: 1 million button presses life time minimum; mattfinished hard-PVC case with stainless steel screws
- extra service: matching attachments for button labels (transparent, plastic) or transparent stick-on labels (DINA4-page, each label 20×30 mm)
- Minimum: 1 Million switches lifespan, 3600 switches/ h possible
- Buttons in 6 colors and 2 styles selectable: embedded and stick-out
- 280 cm or 480 cm (optional) USB cable length
- Size of case (L/W/H): 8,0 x 8,0 x 5,5 cm, Weight 0,25 kg (PBL1)
- Four M4 mounting holes in bottom case
- IEC/EN 60947-5; UL 508; CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05; CSA-C22.2 No. 94-91
- CE marking, RoHS conformity
- Protection class: IP66, IP67, IP69K ; UL/CSA Type 3R, 4X, 12, 13
- UL listed (UL file No. E29184, UL category control No. NKCR)
- CSA certified (CSA file No. 012528, CSA class No. 3211-03)
- Climate resistance: up to 100% humidity, -15°C to 40°C
- WEEE Number: 92318050 ; German tax tariff number: 85381000
- with 1 button: 8 cm W/D, 5,5 cm H (case only), 7,5 cm H with button (sticking out), weight: 0,25 kg
- with 2 buttons: 12 cm W, 8 cm D, 5,5 cm H (case only), 7,5 cm H with buttons (sticking out)
- with 3 buttons: 15,5 cm W, 8 cm D, 5,5 cm H (case only), 7,5 cm H with buttons (sticking out)
- with 4 buttons: 18,5 cm W, 8 cm D, 5,5 cm H (case only), 7,5 cm H with buttons (sticking out), weight: 0,45 kg
- with 6 buttons: 25 cm W, 8 cm D, 5,5 cm H (case only), 7,5 cm H with buttons (sticking out)
Find some typical scenarios in our use cases for pushboxes!
- Exhibitons, fairs and shows:
Let the customer start (or pause or restart on next trigger) a demonstration video of your product. Due to the heavy-vandalism-protected robust design of the button thousands of customers can trigger it without destroying your demonstration computer/tablet.
- Customer Information Terminals: Motivate your customers to take a closer look at your customer information terminal by attracting them with a big button. Advantage: The touchscreen of your customer terminal will be less stressed if common key functions like “Enter” are executed by the button.
- Attract and motivate your customers: Attach the button to a tablet (via USB-OTG adapter cable) or notebook computer. Then run an application (i.e. powerpoint slideshow or powerpoint pages with embedded videos) that motivate your customer to press the button again and get more involved with your product.
- Powerpoint presentation for customers:
- Let your customers cycle through your presentation without typing any unwanted keys/ disrupting the presentation cycle (i.e. press space via button/customer trigger; at the end of the slideshow auto-restart the presentation)
- Industrial environment: Start/stop a machine process via USB.
- Artists performers on stage: Trigger a beamer show with an appealing buzzer. Trigger by foot is also no problem.
- Private or TV Shows/ Gameshows: Let your candidates push the button to play a sound and give an answer (buzzer function).
- Instant logout/login: After a process has finished, instantly logout (in Windows, OS-X, Linux); next button triggers instantly login
- Instant Video/Audio Start/Pause-Function: By programming the ‘USB-HID-Consumer Start/Pause-Mediakey’ the button alternates between Play and Pause.
- Type ANY sequence of key-combinations: I.e. Windows+D for desktop; Windows+L for Logoff/Logon; PlayMedia: Windows+R + “wmplayer C:\videos\demo1.avi”; CTRL-ALT-ESC for taskmanager)
- Fast and secure user login/ logout: On first button press let the button type Windows+L for Logon screen. Then let it type the internal save user password and sending an Enter. On second button press let the button type Windows+L to log out.
- DJ function: mute/unmute your sound; with 2 buttons: set volume higher or lower (also in several steps=fade in/out)
- Start/Stop Videos: Use USB HID consumer button functions
- Switch between Standby/Wakeup of your computer to protect it from other views:
On first button press the computer goes Standby; on second button press the computer wakes up again. Note: For WakeUP from Standby the USB S3 feature must be enabled in the BIOS.
- Auto-Type complicated key-combinations in one actuation: I.e. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+BACKSPACE
Purchase directly from manufacturer
Small quantities (<10 pieces)
Free shipping to EU countries:
Please note: The prices will be corrected. After clicking on “Buy Now” 19% VAT will be applied to all net prices.
Scope of delivery:
– USB Pushbutton pre-programmed with keys “1”-“6” (if we get no other message in your order)
– MiniCD with software and manual
Typical delivery time: EU shipping 3-4 working days; Worldwide: typ. 4-12 working days.