USB buzzer/USB pushbutton in a nutshell
Using a USB buzzer instead of a mouse or keyboard can improve the performance of a production line. A USB pushbutton can further add some fun to your gaming party or DJ playlist. Photographers profit from more eye-contact with their customers and great snapshots because the buzzer does the “click-work”. Moreover, it can even save health and lives if you apply it as an emergency stop in your fitness studio or factory. All in all: programmable buzzers are a versatile tool for many occasions.
Working with a USB buzzer: Programme, plug in, BUZZ, done!
Do you want to know more about this practical tool? Then get the basic facts now!
Who can install and configurate and a USB buzzer?
- everyone who wants to simplify his or her IT processes
- all users who want to simulate frequently recurring commands
- users with and without any programming knowledge – it is easy with the app
- customers from many business sectors – the USB pushbutton is a versatile tool
- everyone who speaks English or German
What can the buzzer do for you?
- simulate all command types, e.g. mouse clicks, key combinations, command strings
- simplify the entry your frequently recurring commands and thus accelerate your processes
- prevent your hardware from wear and damage, e.g. your touchscreen at a trade show or your keyboard in a production line
- save your employees‘ time and optimize processes
- function in an industrial and crowded environment because the USB buzzer is extremely robust
How does the USB buzzer function?
- simulates all command types after programming the buzzer and flashing its memory
- substitutes complicated mouse operations, string entries and key combinations
- can be activated with both your hand and your foot as it endures up to 100 kg
- comes with an app which makes programming easier
Which devices and file systems is the buzzer compatible with?
- all current computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- automatons which rely on a common file system
- computers with a Windows, Mac or Linux file system
- current iOS and Android devices
- most devices with an USB port (some require an adapter)
Which advantages does the USB buzzer offer?
- saves and simulates up to 192 commands:
- 8 command lists with 8 command rows including 3 data values
- robust, splashproof and easy to clean – practical for showroom or production settings
- high quality performance according to current industrial standards
- long life cycle: the USB buzzer performs about a million switching cycles
- all command types, e.g. key combinations, mouse operations and string entries, are possible
- fully programmable: performs different command types at the same time or in a sequence
- easy handling with programming app, no programming knowledge required