VRT5 in a nutshell – video file repair for starters
Do you need a video file repair because some movies on your camera or smartphone just don’t play like they should? Would you like to try VRT for your video file repair, but do not spend the full amount of money for a few movies? Then VRT5 is a good solution for you. VRT5 is sort of the “smaller sister” of the full VRT license. It repairs up to 5 movies at the same quality as the “big license”. So VRT5 helps you out with its full functionality while being limited to 5 movie files. The following checklist will help you to decide for the correct software version.
Successful video file repair for the “smaller demand”
Who can use VRT 5 for video file repair?
- everyone who wants to repair and optimize up to 5 video files
- every user with damaged video files on a digital camera or smartphone
- users who recovered lost video files with a data recovery software (e.g. MaxDataGenius), but whose videos don’t play correctly
- all users who only want a video file repair for a few movies and thus do not want to buy an unlimited license
What can VRT do for your video file repair?
- decode and repair up to 5 damaged video files
- optimize up to 5 video files and enhance their quality
How does VRT5 function?
- repairs corrupted codecs within the video files by transferring and applying the faultless file structures of another video on the same device („reference file“)
- checks and optimizes only video files which have already been recovered (e.g. via MaxDataGenius) or are still available on the device in question
Which devices and file systems is VRT5 compatible with?
- a number of current smartphone types
- many current camera types (digital)
- most devices with a windows file system
- many devices with a Mac file system
Which advantages does VRT offer for your video file repair?
- a wide array of functions
- reliable and quick e-mail support by IT experts
- high quality performance which has been developed, proven, and tested for more than a decade
- “all in one” functionality for your video files