- 1 Working with a USB pushbox: Connect your processes!
Working with a USB pushbox: Connect your processes!Have you already decided to try a programmable USB module (mushroom buzzer or pushbox), but you don’t know yet which one is the best match for your scenario? First, here’s one important hint. With a mushroom buzzer, you usually execute one command list at a time with a mushroom buzzer. While applying a pushbox, however, you assign a command list to each integrated button and thus choose between several individual functions.
Who can install and configurate and a USB pushbox?
- everyone who wants to simplify his or her IT processes
- all users who want to simulate frequently recurring commands
- users with and without any programming knowledge – it is easy with the app
- customers from many business sectors – the USB pushbutton is a versatile tool
- everyone who speaks English or German
- especially users who need to simulate several processes with different buttons
What can the USB pushbox do for you?
- simulate all command types, e.g. mouse clicks, key combinations, command strings
- simplify the entry your frequently recurring commands and thus accelerate your processes
- prevent your hardware from wear and damage, e.g. your touchscreen at a trade show or your keyboard in a production line
- save your employees‘ time and optimize processes
- function in an industrial and crowded environment because the USB pushbox is extremely robust
- execute single commands for each indivual button integrated in the case
How does the USB pushbox function?
- simulates all command types after programming it and flashing its memory
- substitutes complicated mouse operations, string entries and key combinations
- can be activated with both your hand and your foot as it endures up to 100 kg
- comes with an app which makes programming easier
Which devices and file systems is the USB pushbox compatible with?
- all current computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- automatons which rely on a common file system
- computers with a Windows, Mac or Linux file system
- current iOS and Android devices
- most devices with an USB port (some require an adapter)
Which advantages does the USB pushbox offer?
- saves and simulates up to 192 commands:
- 8 command lists, 8 command rows, 3 data entries per row
- robust, splashproof and easy to clean – practical for showroom or production settings
- high quality performance according to current industrial standards
- long life cycle: the USB buzzer performs about a million switching cycles
- all command types, e.g. key combinations, mouse operations and string entries, are possible
- fully programmable: performs different command types at the same time or in a sequence
- easy handling with programming app, no programming knowledge required